I recently held a class using the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle. They made three cards with matching envelopes. A bonus project was this little decorated Kraft Gift Bag to hold all of the cards if they wanted to give it as a gift! I thought it turned out sweet!
Here are the details:
- The Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bag was stamped with the dotted image in Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set with Crumb Cake Ink along the edges.
- 1″ from the top was scored and folded backwards.
- Strips of Urban Development Designer Paper were cut for banners with a flag end.
- A length of Very Vanilla/Gold Metallic Ribbon (retired SAB) was folded in half, then stapled to the banners. The banners were adhered to the front of the bag below the score line.
- The dragonfly strip was cut with the Detailed Dragonfly Framelits from Basic Black cardstock and adhered to the banners.
- The greeting from Dragonfly Dreams was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a 1/2″ strip of Very Vanilla, cut with a flag end, then attached to the banners.
- A Gold Binder Clip was added to the top to hold the bag closed.
- Linen Thread was tied in a bow on the Gold Binder Clip.
LOVE it! This little packaging could hold SO much! What would you put in it?
Create with Connie and Mary’s new April 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!