I included this little favor in Club orders last month! Love using that Scallop Tag Topper Punch! A little Hershey candy bar dressed up for Easter is inside…looked great with the colors of the Kaleidoscope Designer Paper and the Geometrical Stamp Set! As usual…I didn't remember to photograph them all until I had already given out a lot of them! lol!
Here are the details:
- Cut Whisper White 2 x 5 1/2, then punch each end with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Score at 2 1/2 & 2 3/4
- Stamp Thank You from Lots of Thanks stamp set with Black Stazon above the front score line.
- Cut a 1 x 2 piece of Kaleidoscope Designer Paper for the front and adhere above the Thank You.
- Stamp the triangles from Geometrical with Crushed Curry, Bermuday Bay and Old Olive, punch with the Triangle Punch. Pop up on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add an Itty Bitty Flower with Pearl Center to the Bermuda Bay triangle.
- Add a bow tied with the Gold Metallic Bakers Twine at the top to keep both sides closed.
- I did add a Mini Glue Dot to the Hershey Candy to hold it in place.
Aren't these fun? Quick and easy to do a bunch of them, too!
It's not too late to join Card "Create"tions 2014! We are in the middle of Week 2. BUT, our website stays up for almost a year so you can refer back to the EXCLUSIVE card ideas! Each card set could be a FULL class…and the weekly favor as a bonus! More details over on Create with Connie and Mary! For $19.95 US, you are getting 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas from 18 different stap!
Click on the item photos below to order from my ONLINE STORE!