The new In Color Blossom Accents are so fun. I knew when I saw them that I would be re-creating a couple projects that I did a couple years ago for Convention. Want to see?
The first is a pretty bracelet. It actually has blank disks on it so that I could glue on the In Color Blossoms with Crystal Effects. Very sturdy. I’ve worn it several times already! I like the multi-colored ones, but I’ve also made them in all one color! The rhinestones in the center of the flowers really sparkle and attract attention (thanks Jan for that idea!)
EDIT: Since I’m getting a lot of requests, here is where I found the bracelet blanks.
MANY years ago, a friend Dina made us some scissor charms. I have used mine so much that it was quite bent out of shape, so decided that it was time to re-do mine. I used earring hoops, some Swarovski crystals and a flat blank pendant charm to glue the In Color Blossom onto. Now I can keep track of my scissors, too!
Aren’t those fun and a different way to use our stamping accessories?
Did you see that Create with Connie and Mary is getting ready to start a new Mini Session soon? We’ll be featuring a few sets in the new catalog…what’s the July Mini Session all about?
- A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
- July Mini session is available beginning on July 26th (and available for 1 year)
- Cost is $8.95
- Sets used for this collection
- Made with Love
- Cottage Greetings
- Over the Rainbow
- Awesomely Artistic
- Garden in Bloom
Check out Create with Connie and Mary and sign up for the July Mini Session today!