How do you like my new look? I've been wanting to do a complete overhaul on my blog and recently had Victoria from VK Designs do my design! I love how it ties in with my blog and Stampin' Up! group name!
I don't do a lot for St. Patrick's day…but I worked on this little Leprechaun Favor while I was at my stamping retreat last weekend! I think he turned out pretty cute! I still need to get some gold coins to fill in the center. The base I adapted from the snowman favors that were shown around at Christmas time using the Envelope Punch Board.
A few quick details:
- The base is 2 1/8 x 11 Garden Green, scored at 5 1/4 and 5 3/4 off the long side at top.
- With the Envelope Punch Board, punch at 2 1/8, flip to other side and repeat, then do the same from the other end.
- I used a variety of punches with Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Basic Black and Champagne Glimmer Paper.
- The pot is the Deco Label Framelit with one of the ends cut off.
- The Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon ties the favor closed.
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!