Valentine’s Day is next week, so we thought we’d help you out! This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday blog hop, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with Valentine favors ideas!
- The Best Dressed base purse was made by cutting TWO of the purse sides from Real Red cardstock and adhering together with Tear & Tape.
- The handles were cut with the die from Real Red cardstock, too.
- The pocket was cut with the Die from the From My Heart Designer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The button and four buckles were cut with the Die from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the pocket and handles.
- The scallop heart from Heartfelt stamp set was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink and hand-cut, then pierced with a hole at the top to tie on the White Bakers Twine.
- Love was stamped with Real Red ink and punched with a shortened Classic Label Punch, then added to the heart with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the heart.
- The 3 x 9 Printed Gusseted Bag was filled with Heart Treats, then tied with White Baker’s Twine.
- This purse is a very nice size for treat and I love the Valentine take on it!
What a sweet Valentine favor for someone! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous favor! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!