I used the stamp set, No Peeking, this week over on Card "Create"tions Holiday/Winter Edition! I really had a lot of fun with this little set! I made up a matching favor for everyone to see…combine the set of 3 cards our subscribers have access to, along with this little favor and you have a class ready to go! I liked my little favor so much, my Club Members may get to make it this month!
Here are the details!
- Cut two of the smaller tags on the Two Tags die from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- Score 3/4" from the bottom on both tags.
- Adhere the two tags together with Sticky Strip on the scored flaps.
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Snow Festival Designer Paper, score with long side at top at 1/2, 1 1/4, 3, 3 3/4.
- Adhere the 1/2" tab to the back side, adhere the designer paper around the bottom edge of the scored lines to make a "box".
- Punch the 1 1/4 Scallop Circle thru the top of the tags for the handles.
- Tie a Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon around the handles to keep closed.
- Decorate the front by stamping No Peeking in Black Stazon on scrap Whisper White, color with Gumball Green Marker, punch with the Scallop Oval Punch.
- Add a Rhinestone Jewel for the dot above the I.
- Ink penguin with Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Basic Black, Marina Mist and Pumpkin Pie markers, stamp on scrap Whisper White, cut out.
- Tuck the penguin behind the greeting "peeking" out over the edge.
Isn't it cute? I love how it turned out! It's not too late to join our Card "Create"tions Holiday/Winter Edition! We'd love to have you join us!
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturday, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
AND…who are our designers? Your favorites are on board!
- Elizabeth Price
- Debbie Henderson
- Deb Currier
- Connie Babbert
- Mary Brown
So…check out the preview below and sign up today! The Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions mini session runs October 28th thru November 16th!
Create with Connie and Mary
Holiday Card "Create"tions
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!