Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Favors”. This week’s theme is another one of my favorites because I love getting new ideas that I can use for small gifts for neighbors and friends! I picked up these cute little “Berry Pretty” Christmas lotions on sale at Ulta because of the Blackberry Bliss color, and created this little box to hold them! A bonus is that the lotion smells REALLY good!
- The base is TWO 2-3/4 x 8-1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- With 8-1/2″ at top of Simply Scored Tool, score at 2″ on both pieces.
- Overlap and adhere the scored pieces to form the bottom of the box sleeve.
- The lotion holder is 2-3/4 x 3 Blackberry Bliss.
- With the 3″ at the top of the Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 2-1/2.
- Punch a 1-1/2″ Circle in the center (or the size of your lotion cap).
- Add Tear & Tape to each tab, then line up edges with the score lines on the base sleeves.
- Place lotion inside and secure in place with a small piece of Tear & Tape on the back.
- Add 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper to the front sleeve (line up at top, it will be slightly short but the greeting will hide it.)
- Punch a 1/4″ hole at the top thru both sleeve layers.
- Tie 16″ of Snowflake Splendor Shimmer Ribbon in a bow to hold the sleeves closed
- Cut/Emboss three sizes of petals from Melon Mambo cardstock with Poinsettia Dies, adhere together with Mini Glue Dots. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two large and two small leaves from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Mossy Meadow Ink, cut with Poinsettia Dies, adhere under poinsettia with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two seed pods from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Blackberry Bliss Ink, color the seed head with Melon Mambo Blends, cut with Poinsettia Dies, then tuck under poinsettia.
- Cut two sprigs from Brushed Metallic Gold Paper with Poinsettia Dies, tuck under poinsettia on top of leaves.
- Add a Beaded Pearl to the center.
- Stamp Warm Wishes greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set with Blackberry Bliss Ink on 3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, adhere at the bottom.
I LOVE that Plaid Tidings Paper…think I’d better stock up with another package! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6