Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Favors”. This week’s theme is another one of my favorites because I love getting new ideas that I can use for small gifts for neighbors and friends! I picked up these cute little “Berry Pretty” Christmas lotions on sale at Ulta because of the Blackberry Bliss color, and created this little box to hold them! A bonus is that the lotion smells REALLY good!
- The base is TWO 2-3/4 x 8-1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- With 8-1/2″ at top of Simply Scored Tool, score at 2″ on both pieces.
- Overlap and adhere the scored pieces to form the bottom of the box sleeve.
- The lotion holder is 2-3/4 x 3 Blackberry Bliss.
- With the 3″ at the top of the Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 2-1/2.
- Punch a 1-1/2″ Circle in the center (or the size of your lotion cap).
- Add Tear & Tape to each tab, then line up edges with the score lines on the base sleeves.
- Place lotion inside and secure in place with a small piece of Tear & Tape on the back.
- Add 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper to the front sleeve (line up at top, it will be slightly short but the greeting will hide it.)
- Punch a 1/4″ hole at the top thru both sleeve layers.
- Tie 16″ of Snowflake Splendor Shimmer Ribbon in a bow to hold the sleeves closed
- Cut/Emboss three sizes of petals from Melon Mambo cardstock with Poinsettia Dies, adhere together with Mini Glue Dots. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two large and two small leaves from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Mossy Meadow Ink, cut with Poinsettia Dies, adhere under poinsettia with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two seed pods from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Blackberry Bliss Ink, color the seed head with Melon Mambo Blends, cut with Poinsettia Dies, then tuck under poinsettia.
- Cut two sprigs from Brushed Metallic Gold Paper with Poinsettia Dies, tuck under poinsettia on top of leaves.
- Add a Beaded Pearl to the center.
- Stamp Warm Wishes greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set with Blackberry Bliss Ink on 3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, adhere at the bottom.
I LOVE that Plaid Tidings Paper…think I’d better stock up with another package! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC