Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Favors”. This week’s theme is another one of my favorites because I love getting new ideas that I can use for small gifts for neighbors and friends! I picked up these cute little “Berry Pretty” Christmas lotions on sale at Ulta because of the Blackberry Bliss color, and created this little box to hold them! A bonus is that the lotion smells REALLY good!
- The base is TWO 2-3/4 x 8-1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- With 8-1/2″ at top of Simply Scored Tool, score at 2″ on both pieces.
- Overlap and adhere the scored pieces to form the bottom of the box sleeve.
- The lotion holder is 2-3/4 x 3 Blackberry Bliss.
- With the 3″ at the top of the Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 2-1/2.
- Punch a 1-1/2″ Circle in the center (or the size of your lotion cap).
- Add Tear & Tape to each tab, then line up edges with the score lines on the base sleeves.
- Place lotion inside and secure in place with a small piece of Tear & Tape on the back.
- Add 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper to the front sleeve (line up at top, it will be slightly short but the greeting will hide it.)
- Punch a 1/4″ hole at the top thru both sleeve layers.
- Tie 16″ of Snowflake Splendor Shimmer Ribbon in a bow to hold the sleeves closed
- Cut/Emboss three sizes of petals from Melon Mambo cardstock with Poinsettia Dies, adhere together with Mini Glue Dots. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two large and two small leaves from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Mossy Meadow Ink, cut with Poinsettia Dies, adhere under poinsettia with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two seed pods from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Blackberry Bliss Ink, color the seed head with Melon Mambo Blends, cut with Poinsettia Dies, then tuck under poinsettia.
- Cut two sprigs from Brushed Metallic Gold Paper with Poinsettia Dies, tuck under poinsettia on top of leaves.
- Add a Beaded Pearl to the center.
- Stamp Warm Wishes greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set with Blackberry Bliss Ink on 3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, adhere at the bottom.
I LOVE that Plaid Tidings Paper…think I’d better stock up with another package! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!