Happy Saturday! This week’s blog hop theme is “Christmas Favors”. This week’s theme is another one of my favorites because I love getting new ideas that I can use for small gifts for neighbors and friends! I picked up these cute little “Berry Pretty” Christmas lotions on sale at Ulta because of the Blackberry Bliss color, and created this little box to hold them! A bonus is that the lotion smells REALLY good!
- The base is TWO 2-3/4 x 8-1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock.
- With 8-1/2″ at top of Simply Scored Tool, score at 2″ on both pieces.
- Overlap and adhere the scored pieces to form the bottom of the box sleeve.
- The lotion holder is 2-3/4 x 3 Blackberry Bliss.
- With the 3″ at the top of the Simply Scored, score at 1/2 and 2-1/2.
- Punch a 1-1/2″ Circle in the center (or the size of your lotion cap).
- Add Tear & Tape to each tab, then line up edges with the score lines on the base sleeves.
- Place lotion inside and secure in place with a small piece of Tear & Tape on the back.
- Add 2-1/2 x 6 piece of Plaid Tidings Designer Paper to the front sleeve (line up at top, it will be slightly short but the greeting will hide it.)
- Punch a 1/4″ hole at the top thru both sleeve layers.
- Tie 16″ of Snowflake Splendor Shimmer Ribbon in a bow to hold the sleeves closed
- Cut/Emboss three sizes of petals from Melon Mambo cardstock with Poinsettia Dies, adhere together with Mini Glue Dots. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two large and two small leaves from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Mossy Meadow Ink, cut with Poinsettia Dies, adhere under poinsettia with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp two seed pods from Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set with Blackberry Bliss Ink, color the seed head with Melon Mambo Blends, cut with Poinsettia Dies, then tuck under poinsettia.
- Cut two sprigs from Brushed Metallic Gold Paper with Poinsettia Dies, tuck under poinsettia on top of leaves.
- Add a Beaded Pearl to the center.
- Stamp Warm Wishes greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set with Blackberry Bliss Ink on 3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Melon Mambo cardstock, adhere at the bottom.
I LOVE that Plaid Tidings Paper…think I’d better stock up with another package! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous card and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!