The past couple years, my nail tech who owns the nail salon I go to has requested I make up something for the staff that work for her. Last year it was Bailey’s and Lindt Chocolates in the Cup Carriers. This year, I found these small metallic trays on Amazon that would be perfect to hold their small metal tips in their desk. Here is how I decorated them. I did the poinsettias for the women and penguins for the men working for her.
- Here is a photo of the metallic trays.
- I added a Ghirardelli Caramel Chocolate square inside.
- I cut an Acetate Card Box in half and added the metallic tray and chocolate, then added some shred along the sides so it stayed in place.
- I wrapped a 3 x 9 piece of retired gold buffalo check DSP around the outside of the cut in half Acetate Card Box for a sleeve.
- I used the Poinsettia Dies to cut the three sizes of petals from Basic White cardstock and the leaves from Gold Metallic Paper and added to the front of the DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Poinsettia Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic White and punched with the Double Oval Punch. It was layered on the retired SAB Be Dazzling Paper, then added to the front tucked under the poinsettia, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The center is one of the retired Beaded Pearls.
- I wrapped a 3 x 9 piece of retired Penguin Playmates DSP around the outside of the cut in half Acetate Card Box for a sleeve.
- I added a Wonderful Snowflake in the background with a Mini Glue Dot.
- I stamped the snowbank from Penguin Place with Pool Party Ink, then cut along the edge. I stamped the greeting with Real Red and added the snowbank to the bottom of the DSP on front.
- The penguin was punched with the Penguin Builder Punch from Basic Black and Basic White and adhered together. The eyes were stamped with Memento Black and the beak with Pumpkin Pie. The hat and scarf were stamped with Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and hand-cut, then added to the penguin. The feet were punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- I stamped a portion of the Candy Cane background image in Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock, then hand-cut the candy canes and placed in his hand.
- A Rhinestone jewel was added to the center of the Snowflake.
I think they turned out SO cute and she loved them. I can’t wait to her what her staff thought of them! I love personalizing gifts using our Stampin’ Up! products!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!