It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is “Easter Favors” this week! I love little 3D projects, so can’t wait to see what everyone came up with this week!
Here are the details:
- Stamp two of the largest Jar of Fun images onto Whisper White with Memento Black Ink, then cut with the Everyday Jars Framelits. Use an aquaPainter and Pool Party Ink to watercolor the background inside the jar.
- Stamp two jar tops with Daffodil Delight Ink on Whisper White and cut with the jar topper framelit, then add to the top of the jars.
- Stamp the bunny, carrot and greeting with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and cut with the Basket Builder Framelits. Cut the grass from Wild Wasabi cardstock and add to the front of the jar. Color the bunny with Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo Markers and the carrot with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive markers.
- Add the greeting across the top of the jar.
- Make a box bottom by cutting a 3 x 3-1/2 piece of Whisper White and score at 1″ on all sides. Cut the tabs and assemble the box bottom with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere the jars to two wider sides of the box bottom. Wrap Daffodil Delight Baker’s Twine around the top of the jars to close and tie a bow.
- Fill box with assorted candies!
Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team creations this week! I can’t wait to see what they chose to do! Next up is the Create with Connie and Mary website to see more about our April Mini Session, then continue on to Mary Brown and check out her design or head backwards to Melissa Davies!
Create with Connie and Mary April 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!