This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop theme is “Halloween Favors”. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Tombstone box for my Stamp Club project last month and it was quite popular!
FRIGHTFULLY CUTE BUNDLE
I was SO happy that I did get this Halloween bundle, even though I said no more Halloween sets! lol! I just can’t resist!
- The Tombstone Box was assembled according to directions.
- Cute Halloween DSP: 1 x 3 (stripe) was added to front of tombstone above the “foot” of the tombstone.
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon: 3” & 8”, adhere shorter piece at bottom of DSP. Tie a bow with longer piece and adhere with Mini Glue Dot
- Basic White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp two bats and greeting with Memento Black Ink and moon with Bumblebee Ink. Cut moon with Frightful tags Die and hand-cut bats and add moon to front right top of tombstone. Cut greeting with ¾” Circle. Adhere two bats over cobweb and moon with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Black Glitter Paper: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, cut cobweb with Frightful Tags Die. Adhere in upper left corner.
- Pumpkin Pie c/s: 2 x 2-1/2, cut label with Frightful Tags Die, stamp spider with Memento Black Ink towards left side. Add circle greeting (cut above) with Stampin’ Dimensional to right side. Add label to front of box slightly over DSP and cobweb with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cute Stars: Add 2 to label and 1 to background.
- Fill with your favorite treats! Four snack sized Twix bars fit perfectly! These are SO nice and sturdy!
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Don't you LOVE a great tree set? We do! In this bundle, use the trees singly or build an entire forest! They aren't just for Christmas cards, this bundle can be used year-around to build a woodsy scene. For our Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET and CHRISTMAS TREE DIES with the WHIMSY & WONDER DESIGNER PAPER to create three cards (one a special fold card) and a fabulous 3D project you can't wait to use...just in time for the holidays! See more details HERE!
Are you starting to get ready for the holidays? We are! And we love to get our Christmas cards done early! For this Collection, we've paired Stampin' Up!'s ENCIRCLED IN WARMTH STAMP SET with the ENCIRCLED IN BEAUTY DIES to create a gorgeous set of EIGHT holiday card tutorials! The Red & Green Foil Sheets add shimmer and shine to the muted Peaceful Place Designer Paper and enhance the doily dies and festive greetings. Grab this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials today! See more details HERE!