This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop theme is “Halloween Favors”. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Tombstone box for my Stamp Club project last month and it was quite popular!
FRIGHTFULLY CUTE BUNDLE
I was SO happy that I did get this Halloween bundle, even though I said no more Halloween sets! lol! I just can’t resist!
- The Tombstone Box was assembled according to directions.
- Cute Halloween DSP: 1 x 3 (stripe) was added to front of tombstone above the “foot” of the tombstone.
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon: 3” & 8”, adhere shorter piece at bottom of DSP. Tie a bow with longer piece and adhere with Mini Glue Dot
- Basic White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp two bats and greeting with Memento Black Ink and moon with Bumblebee Ink. Cut moon with Frightful tags Die and hand-cut bats and add moon to front right top of tombstone. Cut greeting with ¾” Circle. Adhere two bats over cobweb and moon with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Black Glitter Paper: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, cut cobweb with Frightful Tags Die. Adhere in upper left corner.
- Pumpkin Pie c/s: 2 x 2-1/2, cut label with Frightful Tags Die, stamp spider with Memento Black Ink towards left side. Add circle greeting (cut above) with Stampin’ Dimensional to right side. Add label to front of box slightly over DSP and cobweb with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cute Stars: Add 2 to label and 1 to background.
- Fill with your favorite treats! Four snack sized Twix bars fit perfectly! These are SO nice and sturdy!
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!