This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop theme is “Halloween Favors”. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Tombstone box for my Stamp Club project last month and it was quite popular!
FRIGHTFULLY CUTE BUNDLE
I was SO happy that I did get this Halloween bundle, even though I said no more Halloween sets! lol! I just can’t resist!
- The Tombstone Box was assembled according to directions.
- Cute Halloween DSP: 1 x 3 (stripe) was added to front of tombstone above the “foot” of the tombstone.
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon: 3” & 8”, adhere shorter piece at bottom of DSP. Tie a bow with longer piece and adhere with Mini Glue Dot
- Basic White c/s: 3 x 3, stamp two bats and greeting with Memento Black Ink and moon with Bumblebee Ink. Cut moon with Frightful tags Die and hand-cut bats and add moon to front right top of tombstone. Cut greeting with ¾” Circle. Adhere two bats over cobweb and moon with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Black Glitter Paper: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, cut cobweb with Frightful Tags Die. Adhere in upper left corner.
- Pumpkin Pie c/s: 2 x 2-1/2, cut label with Frightful Tags Die, stamp spider with Memento Black Ink towards left side. Add circle greeting (cut above) with Stampin’ Dimensional to right side. Add label to front of box slightly over DSP and cobweb with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cute Stars: Add 2 to label and 1 to background.
- Fill with your favorite treats! Four snack sized Twix bars fit perfectly! These are SO nice and sturdy!
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: NMTQADBZ
We love Stampin' Up!'s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
We went bananas over Stampin' Up!'s new LITTLE MONKEY STAMP SET AND PUNCH and we know you will, too!! The LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE has tropical elements to create a fun jungle scene! Mix and match the monkeys, punched pieces and cute greetings for adorable cards and projects. Have them hanging from trees or vines while snacking on their favorite bananas! We featured this LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE with the new REGALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some whimsical fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and gift idea that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! See more details HERE!
Calling all crafters! Stampin' Up! just introduced a new stamp bundle called CRAFTING WITH YOU that includes something for papercrafters, knitter/crocheters, sewists, painters, needleworkers... whichever hobby you enjoy! It also includes some inspiring greetings! The CRAFTING WITH YOU DIES have some bonus images (including a TRIMMER and SCISSORS! Oh my!), along with dies to cut out the fun stamped images. We featured this CRAFTING WITH YOU BUNDLE with the new BRIGHTS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some colorful fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and fun desk accessory for you and your customers to enjoy and display! More details here!