In honor of Thanksgiving this week in the US, our Saturday Blog Hop them is Thanksgiving or Gratitude! I know I have many blessings to count! This year is a little sadder because my dad isn’t here, but I am thankful my mom is in good health. Right now she is back visiting with her sister, so our Thanksgiving table won’t quite be the same as in year’s past.
PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE
I made these matchbox boxes for friends at a stamping retreat that I attended way back in September, but I haven’t shown them on my blog! They are filled with a Rice Krispies Treat and some Green Apple Cow’s Tails…yummy! I’m hoping to make some more for our Thanksgiving table this year. Even though I used the retired SAB Be Dazzling Paper for the pumpkin, you could easily replace that with the Gold/Rose Gold Metallic Paper in the Annual Catalog and they would be just as pretty! And I LOVE that Blackberry Beauty Designer Paper…it is gorgeous in person!
- The base is a standard sliding matchbox made from Thick Basic White cardstock.
- On top the 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Blackberry Beauty DSP is added to a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock, then adhered.
- A 1-1/4 x 8-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was wrapped around the outside for the Belly Band, secured with Tear & Tape in the front and trimmed.
- The pumpkin from Detailed Pumpkins Die was cut from Be Dazzling Paper (but use the current Gold/Rose Gold Metallic Paper for the same effect). The leaf was cut from Gold Foil Paper. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Sweets & Treats was stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Double Oval Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A gold Brushed Metallic Dot was added to the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!