In honor of Thanksgiving this week in the US, our Saturday Blog Hop them is Thanksgiving or Gratitude! I know I have many blessings to count! This year is a little sadder because my dad isn’t here, but I am thankful my mom is in good health. Right now she is back visiting with her sister, so our Thanksgiving table won’t quite be the same as in year’s past.
PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE
I made these matchbox boxes for friends at a stamping retreat that I attended way back in September, but I haven’t shown them on my blog! They are filled with a Rice Krispies Treat and some Green Apple Cow’s Tails…yummy! I’m hoping to make some more for our Thanksgiving table this year. Even though I used the retired SAB Be Dazzling Paper for the pumpkin, you could easily replace that with the Gold/Rose Gold Metallic Paper in the Annual Catalog and they would be just as pretty! And I LOVE that Blackberry Beauty Designer Paper…it is gorgeous in person!
- The base is a standard sliding matchbox made from Thick Basic White cardstock.
- On top the 2-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Blackberry Beauty DSP is added to a 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock, then adhered.
- A 1-1/4 x 8-1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was wrapped around the outside for the Belly Band, secured with Tear & Tape in the front and trimmed.
- The pumpkin from Detailed Pumpkins Die was cut from Be Dazzling Paper (but use the current Gold/Rose Gold Metallic Paper for the same effect). The leaf was cut from Gold Foil Paper. Both were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Sweets & Treats was stamped with Blackberry Bliss Ink on Basic White cardstock, then punched with the Double Oval Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A gold Brushed Metallic Dot was added to the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: 4N99JVCA
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!