Yesterday I showed you some gifts that my nail tech commissioned me to do (see them HERE!) While looking for those small magnet trays, I found these larger narrow magnet trays on Amazon that are 2-3/4 x 9 and thought they would be perfect for holding Stampin’ Up! dies while my stampers are using them. I know how easy those small dies can be lost on a messy desk. I have a knife bar from years ago that I use but thought this looked even better. I believe they are actually made for holding small automotive pieces.
I wanted to add some candy to the tray, so found these Peppermint Bark Bars that were a PERFECT size to add to the packaging!
Because of the awkward size, I looked for an acetate box to hold the tray and candy. Found these boxes on Clear Bags that measure approx. 3 x 10 x 2.
Next up is decorating! Snowmen are my favorite decoration for winter holidays, so I made these. I think it is safe to show them now that almost everyone has received their gift.
- The snowman body is 2-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic White cardstock.
- The hat is 1-3/4 x 2-1/4, and the brim is 1/2 x 3. A 1/4 x 2-1/4 strip of Heartwarming Hugs DSP is the hat band.
- Two punches of the holly leaves with the retired punch from Garden Green cardstock and a retired Red Glitter Dot for the hat decoration.
- The eyes are 3/8″ circles, the mouth is five 1/4″ Circles, and the buttons are 3/4″ circles punched from Basic Black cardstock. They are highlighted with a White Gel Pen.
- The cheeks were sponged with Flirty Flamingo Ink with a sponge dauber.
- The nose is the end of the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, then highlighted with a Pumpkin Pie Marker for the carrot lines.
- The bow is retired 1-1/4″ red Striped Ribbon.
- The snowman was adhered to the acetate box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Aren’t they just the CUTEST! I loved making them for my stampers! I have a couple more ready to assemble…wonder who I should give them to? lol!
We all know that dogs are a person's best friend and Stampin' Up!'s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We've paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!