Yesterday I showed you some gifts that my nail tech commissioned me to do (see them HERE!) While looking for those small magnet trays, I found these larger narrow magnet trays on Amazon that are 2-3/4 x 9 and thought they would be perfect for holding Stampin’ Up! dies while my stampers are using them. I know how easy those small dies can be lost on a messy desk. I have a knife bar from years ago that I use but thought this looked even better. I believe they are actually made for holding small automotive pieces.
I wanted to add some candy to the tray, so found these Peppermint Bark Bars that were a PERFECT size to add to the packaging!
Because of the awkward size, I looked for an acetate box to hold the tray and candy. Found these boxes on Clear Bags that measure approx. 3 x 10 x 2.
Next up is decorating! Snowmen are my favorite decoration for winter holidays, so I made these. I think it is safe to show them now that almost everyone has received their gift.
- The snowman body is 2-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic White cardstock.
- The hat is 1-3/4 x 2-1/4, and the brim is 1/2 x 3. A 1/4 x 2-1/4 strip of Heartwarming Hugs DSP is the hat band.
- Two punches of the holly leaves with the retired punch from Garden Green cardstock and a retired Red Glitter Dot for the hat decoration.
- The eyes are 3/8″ circles, the mouth is five 1/4″ Circles, and the buttons are 3/4″ circles punched from Basic Black cardstock. They are highlighted with a White Gel Pen.
- The cheeks were sponged with Flirty Flamingo Ink with a sponge dauber.
- The nose is the end of the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, then highlighted with a Pumpkin Pie Marker for the carrot lines.
- The bow is retired 1-1/4″ red Striped Ribbon.
- The snowman was adhered to the acetate box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Aren’t they just the CUTEST! I loved making them for my stampers! I have a couple more ready to assemble…wonder who I should give them to? lol!
Use HOST CODE: VB9JV42Q
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!