I hope you have enjoyed my Stylin' Snowfolk card set this week. I have ONE MORE Stylin' Snowfolk item for you…a little 3D Favor! On Saturdays, Card "Create"tions designers will be sharing with EVERYONE a favor to go along with the stamp sets they have featured in the Edition that week. It's not really part of the subscription, but can be used as an add-on to a class you do using that set! Since I featured my preview set, Stylin' Snowfolk, here is my favor for this week.
So…what do you think? Can you tell what I made it out of? I used the Scallop Envelope Die! Yep! The sides are the die and I added a couple extra pieces of cardstock. Here are some directions:
- Cut two Scallop Envelopes from Pool Party cardstock
- Cut two additional pieces of Pool Party cardstock 3 1/4 x 8 1/4". Score both pieces with long side along top of Simply Scored Tool at 2 3/8".
- Adhere the envelope tabs together with Sticky Strip side by side alternately with long pieces to form the sides of the box (line up the score lines across the bottom).
- Before adhering the last tab, stamp the small snowflake in Stylin' Snowfolks randomly over the sides with Pool Party ink.
- Punch the holes at the top of long pieces with Extra Large Oval Punch.
- Adhere final tab to form box and fold flaps up on bottom to form box base.
- Decorate the sides with Designer Paper…add the stamped Stylin' Snowfolk snowman and Tags Til Christmas greeting to the front with the Scallop Square Punch.
- Add a Silver Glimmer snowflake from the Snow Flurry Die to the top of the box front.
- Tie a pretty bow to hold the box top closed with the Cherry Cobbler Scallop Tulle Ribbon.
Hope you liked the series of Stylin' Snowfolk I did for the Preview! We'd love to have you join us for Card "Create"tions. Here are the details again!
- These cards are EXCLUSIVE to our subscription and won't be shown anywhere else.
- 3 week mini-edition that is only cards, October 28 – November 17
- Each designer will choose a holiday or winter set each week and make 3 different cards using that one set.
- Total of 45 unique card ideas from 15 different sets.
- Each card set includes a printable supply list with card measurements and photos.
- Perfect for your classes and stamp camps or to make for your own holiday cards!
AND…as a bonus on Saturdays, each designer will be sharing a little 3D favor that matches the holiday or winter set they chose that week. We will be sharing this favor on our personal blogs, too, but you can easily tie it into your class offering!
Create with Connie and Mary
Holiday Card "Create"tions
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!