- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Polished Pink cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of tulips Flowers & More DSP (Host) was added to a 4 x 5 piece of Basic White cardstock, then added to the front.
- The 3 x 4-1/4 piece of Vellum was cut with the Deckled Rectangles Die and adhered to the DSP (place adhesive towards the middle so it will be hidden.)
- The Polished Pink cardstock was punched with the Label Me Lovely Punch and added to the vellum.
- The bunny and eggs from Easter Bunny Stamp Set were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, colored with Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Parakeet Party, Light Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blends. They were hand-cut and added to the punched label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The grass was stamped several times along the edge of the 1/2 x 2-3/4 Shaded Spruce cardstock with Shaded Spruce Ink, then hand-cut. Add to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Happy Easter on 1/2 x 3-1/2 Basic White cardstock with Polished Pink Ink. Cut ends at an angle. Adhere to front.
- Add two brass butterflies to upper left corner of vellum.
Love these sweet bunnies! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Easter Bunny
Inks: Shaded Spruce, Memento Black, Polished Pink
Blends: Light Parakeet Party, Light Tahitian Tide, Light Polished PInk
C/S: Basic White, Polished Pink, Shaded Spruce, Flowers & More DSP (Host)
Accessories: Brass Butterflies, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!