WOOHOO!!! Today is the day that we publish August projects over on Create with Connie and Mary! Our subscribers get to see ALL 5 projects all at once! And…we think they are pretty awesome this month! Have you signed up? Here’s the information!
- A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects (full step-by-step tutorials for THREE card sets and TWO 3D items)
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips, AND you’ll have access for up to a year!
- PLUS, Mary and I are each doing a BONUS two cards throughout the rest of the month with the fun Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set!
- All this for only $8.95! We open TODAY…Wednesday, August 19th! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!
Here’s a sneak peek of this month’s projects!
I wonder how many of you demos have noticed the set A Little Something in the Holiday Catalog? It is SO cute, but kind of gets overlooked with many of the OTHER great sets in there, don’t you think? So…today’s card features this adorable little set on my card!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tangelo Twist cardstock.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic Black cardstock with a 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 layer of the Happy Haunting Designer Paper on top of it. Love that spider web pattern.
- A coordinating 1 x 4-7/8 strip of the striped pattern in Happy Haunting was added down the left side.
- The Spider Web Doilies was cut in half and bumped up against the strip of DSP. (TIP: I also cut off those little extra wrought-iron looking pieces on the ends to make it fit a little better.)
- Trick or Treat from A Little Something was stamped on Very Vanilla with Tuxedo Black Ink and punched with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch, then layered on a 1-1/2 Circle Punch of Basic Black. The words and pumpkins were colored with the Tangelo Twist Stampin’ Write Marker. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a finishing touch, the Basic Black Button was tied with Linen thread and added along the bottom left of the greeting.
Like it? I really do! OK…don’t forget to go over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up for our August Mini Session!
Stamps: A Little Something
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo Twist Stampin’ Write Marker
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black
Accessories: Spider Web Doilies, 1-3/8 & 1-1/2 Circle Punches, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread, Happy Hauntings Designer Paper