WOW!!! Today in Ohio is GORGEOUS! High 60s and sunny! It even smells like spring! I brought my laptop out to the kitchen table so I could open up the sliding door and enjoy the warm weather and gentle breeze! I had planned to work on some cards, today…but think I’ll play hooky and go outside instead!
But first, here’s a card I did using Apple of My Eye again…this time a slice of orange and sunshine…just like today!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cucumber Crush, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was stamped in Hello Honey with the sun from Kinda Ecletic (hmmm, just had a thought, I should have used the Sunburst Thinlet Die…oh well!).
- On top of the Whisper White is a 2 x 5 piece of Cherry on Top DSP, stamped at the bottom with the greeting from Apple of My Eye in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Across the front is some White Glitter Tape (FREE with $50 SAB order…along with gold and silver!). It really gives a nice sparkle that I hope you can see in the next picture.
- The Orange slice from Apple of My Eye was stamped with Tangelo Twist on Whisper White (going to miss that color a LOT when it retires in a couple months!), then punched with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch. It is placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves were stamped with Garden Green Ink and hand-cut, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- My favorite clear Wink of Stella adds some sparkle to the orange slice and the top of the leaves!
I love how this turned out…think I’ll make a few more as my Online Order thank you’s this month! Want one? Just place on order at my online store HERE!
And know what else you want? Lots of great ideas from our Create with Connie and Mary Mini Sessions! We are getting ready to open our March Mini Session in a few days!
March 2016 MINI SESSION
only $8.95 US with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the March session:
- Pyramid Pal Thinlets & Large Number Framelits
- Sunburst Sayings Bundle
- Timeless Textures & Cups & Kettle Framelits
- Botanical Blooms Bundle
- Grateful Bunch
Sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!