I’m happy this month to be able to play along again this month with the Alaska Achievers Monthly Blog Hop! This blog hop is for those of us who have earned the Stampin’ Up! Alaska Incentive trip in July! Our theme this month is featuring the “Share What You Love” bundle from the new catalog that is available for EVERYONE to order NOW! A little peek at some FUN goodies coming your way in the new Annual catalog! You are at my blog, Connie Babbert, and you’ll continue around the blog hop by clicking on the link under my name in the bottom list. I’m in the USA, so if you need any of the products I used, please contact me!
Really, the most exciting part of this bundle for me is the Designer Paper! It is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I love each and every print in it (and I’ve already gone thru almost a full package of it!) The polka dot pattern I used on this card is so fun and whimsical! I’ve also combined a little new with the old!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 nd folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock.
- A 1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock is adhered behind the 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 piece of Share What You Love Designer Paper so just a small amount shows and was added to the left side on front.
- The Swirl from Swirly Scribbles Thinlits was cut from Crumb Cake cardstock to make a “wreath” and adhered on the front.
- The flowers were handcut from the Share What You Love Designer Paper and added to the “wreath” with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two of the stems from Love What You Do stamp set were stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink on Whisper White cardstock and handcut, then tucked under the flowers around the wreath.
- It’s A Beautiful Day from the Love What You Do stamp set is also stamped with Tranquil Tide Ink.
- Finally, one of the silver metal rosettes from the Embellishment Kit was added to the center of the flower.
SOOOO pretty…the Designer Paper is really spectacular!
OK…continue on the Alaska Achievers April 2018 blog hop by clicking under my name, Connie Babbert, on the list below! I’m sure they will have some fabulous creative projects to show you, too! And, visit my ONLINE STORE to order any of the products used! I’m happy to have you as my customer if you don’t already have a demonstrator!