Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) Those that earned both last year and this year will have extended time in Maui to make up for this year’s being cancelled due to Covid-19. August’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I was so drawn to Stampin’ Up!’s Autumn Goodness stamp set that is in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. Sometimes I’m just in the mood to color and fall is a perfect time with the bright, vivid colors! This pumpkin image is one of my favorites in the set. And I didn’t even use the dies this time!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder and added on top of the base card.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was placed behind a 3 x 4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper and added to the front towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped on Whisper White and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green combo, Real Red Combo and Crumb Cake Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Layering Oval Die an added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting (love it!) from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White and cut at an angle, then layered on a 1/8 x 3-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock. it was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Champagne Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!