Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) Those that earned both last year and this year will have extended time in Maui to make up for this year’s being cancelled due to Covid-19. August’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I was so drawn to Stampin’ Up!’s Autumn Goodness stamp set that is in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. Sometimes I’m just in the mood to color and fall is a perfect time with the bright, vivid colors! This pumpkin image is one of my favorites in the set. And I didn’t even use the dies this time!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder and added on top of the base card.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was placed behind a 3 x 4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper and added to the front towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped on Whisper White and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green combo, Real Red Combo and Crumb Cake Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Layering Oval Die an added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting (love it!) from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White and cut at an angle, then layered on a 1/8 x 3-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock. it was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Champagne Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR