Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) Those that earned both last year and this year will have extended time in Maui to make up for this year’s being cancelled due to Covid-19. August’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I was so drawn to Stampin’ Up!’s Autumn Goodness stamp set that is in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. Sometimes I’m just in the mood to color and fall is a perfect time with the bright, vivid colors! This pumpkin image is one of my favorites in the set. And I didn’t even use the dies this time!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder and added on top of the base card.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was placed behind a 3 x 4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper and added to the front towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped on Whisper White and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green combo, Real Red Combo and Crumb Cake Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Layering Oval Die an added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting (love it!) from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White and cut at an angle, then layered on a 1/8 x 3-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock. it was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Champagne Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27