Our Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers get together each month for a Blog Hop! I’m blessed with great customers and downline who helped me achieve this year’s (AND the extended!) Maui trip that will be held in May 2021 (hopefully!) Those that earned both last year and this year will have extended time in Maui to make up for this year’s being cancelled due to Covid-19. August’s blog hop theme is ANYTHING CURRENT!
I was so drawn to Stampin’ Up!’s Autumn Goodness stamp set that is in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. Sometimes I’m just in the mood to color and fall is a perfect time with the bright, vivid colors! This pumpkin image is one of my favorites in the set. And I didn’t even use the dies this time!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Tasteful Textiles Embossing Folder and added on top of the base card.
- A 1/2 x 4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was placed behind a 3 x 4 piece of Gilded Autumn Designer Paper and added to the front towards the left side.
- The pumpkin image from Autumn Goodness stamp set was stamped on Whisper White and colored with Pumpkin Pie Combo, Granny Apple Green combo, Real Red Combo and Crumb Cake Combo Stampin’ Blends. It was cut with the Layering Oval Die an added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting (love it!) from Autumn Goodness was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on a 1/2 x 2-1/4 piece of Whisper White and cut at an angle, then layered on a 1/8 x 3-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock. it was added to the front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Champagne Rhinestones were added in the background.
If you need any supplies to recreate this project, I’ll be happy to place the order for you in the United States, or click here to go to my Online Store! This month, please use my current Host code for orders under $150. $150 or more, keep the host rewards for yourself! PLUS, as a THANK YOU from me, get a FREE package of Champagne Rhinestones for orders of $50 or more this month when you use my HOST CODE! Will be mailed separately.
OK…you are here at my blog, Connie Babbert, click on the name below mine to continue on the Maui Achievers Blog Hop! Enjoy!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and "hoot" about! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF