I recently participated in a swap and used the beautiful Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Avant Garden. Since I’m tired of winter already, I cheered myself up by using some bright spring colors, Peekaboo Peach and Pear Pizzazz!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- In two corners of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Peekaboo Peach, the speckle stamp was stamped several times with Peekaboo Peach Ink.
- A 3 x 4 piece of Succulent Garden Designer Paper was added on top with a 1/4 x 4 strip of Basic Black cardstock across the front.
- The largest Stitched Shapes circle was cut from Whisper White, then stamped the Avant Garden flower head with Peekaboo Peach Ink, the center with Memento Black Ink, the stem and leaves with Pear Pizzazz Ink.
- The greeting from Avant Garden was stamped with Memento Black Ink.
- Some Linen Thread was tied in a bow and added to the stem with Mini Glue Dots.
I think it turned out SO pretty! Want one for yourself? This stamp set is available for FREE with a $50 order during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration sale! Always a favorite time of year for me! Click on the photos below to order from my online store!
Create with Connie and Mary designers are getting ready to open the JANUARY 2017 MINI SESSION with project tutorials using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS! PLUS…sign up for both the January and February Mini Sessions together and get a free VALENTINE BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
Now is the BEST time to sign up, so head over to Create with Connie and Mary website and subscribe now. When you subscribe to both months, you will receive the bonus tutorial that is already available to download. January edition opens on the 11th.