I know, I know…I’ve had a BUSY week and had no time to post! My DIL had the flu earlier this week, so I unexpectedly went and watched my grandson for several hours (which I loved), but that put me even further behind! lol! My studio has been FILLED with all the boxes and supplies from the Create LIVE event, and I just got those all put away! Yeah!
And, speaking of Create with Connie and Mary…did you see that we are starting a new Mini Session soon? We’ll be featuring a few sets in the new catalog…what’s the July Mini Session all about?
- A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Nicole Tugrul, and Deb Currier! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- July Mini session is available beginning on July 26th (and available for 1 year)
- Cost is $8.95
- Sets used for this collection
- Made with Love
- Cottage Greetings
- Over the Rainbow
- Awesomely Artistic
- Garden in Bloom
Check out Create with Connie and Mary for a few teasers and sign up for the July Mini Session today!
Last month’s club learned how to make a fun half-circle flip card (courtesty of Julie Davidson). I made another version here using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. I love the cut-out dragonfly on the inside!
And here is the inside, doesn’t it look like the dragonfly is flying?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mossy Meadow cardstock, folded in half.
- On the front, the 3-1/2 x 4-1/4 layer of Pear Pizzazz cardstock is stamped with Amazing Lovely You stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink.
- A 1 x 4-1/4 strip of Farmer’s Market DSP is layered on 1-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Mossy Meadow, then added across the front.
- The 2-1/2 circle (leftover from the inside), is stamped with the fern in Mossy Meadow, the splatters in Hello Honey, the flower bush in Pear Pizzazz. The dragonfly was stamped on scrap Very Vanilla with Hello Honey with some Pear Pizzazz marker added to color. It was cut out and popped up on the circle with a Stampin’ Dimensional. The circle was adhered on the front.
- On the inside, the 3-3/8 x 9-1/2 Very Vanilla is scored at 1 and 2-3/4 and 4-1/4. Punch with the 2-1/2 circle so the 2-3/4 line is centered (push punch all the way in from the side). Fold valley, mountain, valley so just the punched sides of the circle are up.
- Stamp the grid piece with Hello Honey Ink along the bottom of the Very Vanilla and add a Mossy Meadow fern.
- Slide a 1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Window Sheet and adhere on each side of the open half circle. Carefully line up inside the base Mossy Meadow card so it is centered on the bottom flap, then adhere. The folded half circle part should be placed on each side of the base card fold line so it folds easily.
- Stamp in the upper left and lower right corners of the Pear Pizzazz panel with the flower bunch in Hello Honey Ink, adhere to cover Very Vanilla tab on the top flap.
- Stamp dragonfly twice with Hello Honey ink on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock, color with Pear Pizzazz marker, then cut out. Carefully line up back to back and adhere over the Window Sheet strip in the half circle area. They will look like it is floating inside the circle!
That’s it! SOOOO fun and interactive when opened. I love it!
OK…don’t forget…it’s time to sign up for our July Mini Session! Check it out over on Create with Connie and Mary!