I was excited to see a new baby set in the Occasions Catalog! In this one, my favorite image is the bunny! I made this card to put in with the gift for my friend Annette's daughter who just had a baby girl, Charlotte !
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Calypso Coral, folded in half.
- I embossed the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White with SNEAK PEEK Sale-A-Bration folder, Decorative Dots! LOVE it!
- I added a piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper to the bottom of another Calypso Coral piece of cardstock. I covered the seam with the Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, wrapped to the back to adhere.
- I stamped Sweet Baby from Baby We've Grown in Black Stazon, then colored in the letters with So Saffron Marker.
- Then I stamped the bunny with Black Stazon on scrap Whisper White, punched with the 1 3/4" Circle, then watercolored with So Saffron and Calypso Coral makers. I added a little extra color for her cheeks.
- The Circle was added to the Starburst Framelit of Calypso Coral and placed on the front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added two pearls to the upper right corner.
- Then I stamped a matching envelope!
Isn't it sweet??? I think so!
PREVIEW WEEK starts on Sunday! We are starting the Early Bird signups for our Spring Collection 2014 on Create with Connie and Mary. It's all about the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration projects! We have lots of GREAT ideas to help you!! See more information over on Create with Connie and Mary!