WOOHOO! It's finally my turn to do a CARD SET for our PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! It is the LAST DAY of PREVIEW…we start Card Create-tions 2014 TOMORROW. I chose Backyard Basics for my set today…mainly because it has matching framelits! Makes it SO easy to cut them out! Like Mary, I used only one Designer Paper on my set…Watercolor Wonder. I was amazed at how nice the stamp set and DSP went together! I also used the versatile stamp set, Express Yourself, that is a hostess only set in the main catalog. I love all the greetings in it!
Want to see close-ups of the cards? Go download the FREE TUTORIAL over on Create with Connie and Mary! And, don't forget to leave a comment HERE on my blog today…someone will win BLOG CANDY…a FREE SUBSCRIPTION to our Card Create-tions 2014 Edition! Already signed up? We'll apply it to our next Cards Edition.
* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
* Edition runs March 30 – April 19
* Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier and Nicole Tugrul are joining us!
Create with Connie and Mary
Card “Create”tions Edition
Only $19.95 US
Sign up TODAY so you don't miss a thing!