Had two classes yesterday that featured the Balloon Adventures stamp set and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlit dies! Great to see some faces that have moved away come back and visit! I tried to use every piece in the set and succeeded except for the little fold-over tag…I demoed it for them.
Here’s another idea for them to use with the Bundle they took home with them. We did the little gift card holder in class (reversed colors because I discovered I was out of 12×12 Bermuda Bay)! Then I created a matching card to post here!
Here are the details for the card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 So Saffron cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock with a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Paper on it.
- The balloons from Balloon Adventures were stamped with Memento Black Ink on So Saffron cardstock and Pool Party Ink on Pool Party cardstock. They were punched with the Balloon Bouquet Punch along with a Basic Black cardstock one.
- The strings were stamped with Memento Black ink. The balloons added on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The tag was cut from the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits from So Saffron cardstock, stamped with the greeting in Balloon Adventures and added over the strings.
- A Rhinestone jewels was added to the Basic Black balloon.
The Gift Card is basically the same, only with two balloons and a 1-1/4 x 3-3/4 piece of DSP. It was secured on the back with two circles and some Black Baker’s Twine. I love the “Open Me Already” greeting from Balloon Adventures!
Balloon Adventures is one of the stamp sets we feature this month in the Create with Connie and Mary February 2017 Mini Session! You can visit our Create with Connie and Mary website if you haven’t signed up…we’ll be opening soon! Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we are doing:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH January AND February you will receive a Valentine Bonus Project that is also perfect for a wedding gift! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!