I have many things to be grateful for…pictures of two of them are at the bottom of this post! My grandchildren and family are a blessing beyond measure! Both sets of our parents have good health and we’re able to host Thanksgiving for our family tomorrow! When I saw the Freshly Made Sketch 164 sketch for today, I knew I wanted to use the brand new Banner Blessings Photopolymer set from Stampin’ Up! It was released last week and I love all the greetings in it…they are large enough to be the focal element on the card, but small enough to be the accent, too. A great new set!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Cajun Craze, folded in half.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 4 x 5 1/4 and placed on top.
- I cut two pieces of Color Me Autumn Designer Paper (in my favorite pattern!) 1 1/2 x 4 and adhered at top and bottom of the Very Vanilla.
- Two 1/4 x 4 strips of Mossy Meadow hide the seams.
- I stamped Banner Blessings with Mossy Meadow ink in the center panel of Very Vanilla and used the Cajun Craze Marker to color in the letters.
- I cut a small piece of Burlap Ribbon and tied Linen Thread around it with a bow, adding the Autumn Wooden Element to it.
- I added Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze and Hello Honey leaves cut with the Fun Fall Framelits and embossed with the Woodgrain Folder to the Burlap Ribbon and below the greeting for accents.
OK…new photos of the grandkids. I know it has been a while! Carter is 17 months and Quinn is 6 weeks!
Very, very blessed! I wish you and yours a very Happy Thankgiving and safe travels!