In my October Blendabilities Class, I showed some tips on how to color on Vellum! Stampin’ Up!’s Beauty of the Season stamp set was a perfect one to use! I love this cardinal! I backed the vellum with Whisper White so it shows off thru the cut out front.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Cut out the front with the Label Framelit.
- On a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Cardstock Vellum, stamp the cardinal in the center with Memento Black Ink. Flip over and color with the Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers. Add it to the inside cutout side with Mini Glue Dots in the corners.
- Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White over the back of the vellum on the inside, too.
- Stamp the greeting on a strip of Crumb Cake cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink. Cut with the Project Life Framelit.
- Tie Linen Thread thru the Gold Button and add to front with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Use a White Gel Pen and add a white dot for the eye.
I love how soft this looks in real like! My class participants loved this card!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
this is NOT available at my online store since it is my personal sale
YES!!! Other items may be added to your order!
*MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 12 items…can be ANY combination of adhesives!