I really am pushing for Spring to get here…unfortunately we just got 4 inches of snow on Sunday and it is cold again! My mind says once March gets here, it should get WARM! lol! Doesn’t help that Mary and I just finished the DARLING little Treat Boxes for the newest Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection of tutorials! I’m wanting Easter to get here so I can give them to my grandkids!
The Paper Players has a Spring Fever Theme PP431 Challenge this week, so I’m submitting this Best Bunny card for that.
I love the little top hat image that comes in the Best Bunny stamp set. I coordinated with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper, which is what we used for the Best Bunny Treat Tutorial Collection. So now you have a coordinating card idea to give for Easter!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square Framelit was cut from Pool Party cardstock and added to the front.
- The largest swirl in Swirly Scribbles was cut from Whisper White and added to the stitched square.
- The hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray cardstock, the band colored with Pool Party Blends. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo Blends, then punched with the Bunny Builder Punch.
- The little flower was punched from Petal Pink cardstock with the Bitty Blooms Punch and crumpled, the leaf punched from Mint Macaron cardstock. They were added to her ear with a Mini Glue Dot and the center with a Red Rhinestone Jewel. The bunny was also added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, a trio of Twinkle stars were added to the background for a little bling!
Isn’t she SWEET? I think this one will go to my grand-daughter!
Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas in July! We are featuring Lots of Cheer stamp set and Tags & More Accessory Kit in our next Collection to get you THINKING about your Christmas card classes, buffets or personal cards! This Lots of Cheer Collection would make a wonderful Product Class as it uses minimal supplies. Have each person purchase the Tags & More Accessory Kit ($9) and use your stamp set to complete the cards! We have SIX step-by-step card tutorials to help you get started! See the details HERE!