I really am pushing for Spring to get here…unfortunately we just got 4 inches of snow on Sunday and it is cold again! My mind says once March gets here, it should get WARM! lol! Doesn’t help that Mary and I just finished the DARLING little Treat Boxes for the newest Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection of tutorials! I’m wanting Easter to get here so I can give them to my grandkids!
The Paper Players has a Spring Fever Theme PP431 Challenge this week, so I’m submitting this Best Bunny card for that.
I love the little top hat image that comes in the Best Bunny stamp set. I coordinated with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper, which is what we used for the Best Bunny Treat Tutorial Collection. So now you have a coordinating card idea to give for Easter!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square Framelit was cut from Pool Party cardstock and added to the front.
- The largest swirl in Swirly Scribbles was cut from Whisper White and added to the stitched square.
- The hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray cardstock, the band colored with Pool Party Blends. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo Blends, then punched with the Bunny Builder Punch.
- The little flower was punched from Petal Pink cardstock with the Bitty Blooms Punch and crumpled, the leaf punched from Mint Macaron cardstock. They were added to her ear with a Mini Glue Dot and the center with a Red Rhinestone Jewel. The bunny was also added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, a trio of Twinkle stars were added to the background for a little bling!
Isn’t she SWEET? I think this one will go to my grand-daughter!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6