I really am pushing for Spring to get here…unfortunately we just got 4 inches of snow on Sunday and it is cold again! My mind says once March gets here, it should get WARM! lol! Doesn’t help that Mary and I just finished the DARLING little Treat Boxes for the newest Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection of tutorials! I’m wanting Easter to get here so I can give them to my grandkids!
The Paper Players has a Spring Fever Theme PP431 Challenge this week, so I’m submitting this Best Bunny card for that.
I love the little top hat image that comes in the Best Bunny stamp set. I coordinated with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper, which is what we used for the Best Bunny Treat Tutorial Collection. So now you have a coordinating card idea to give for Easter!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square Framelit was cut from Pool Party cardstock and added to the front.
- The largest swirl in Swirly Scribbles was cut from Whisper White and added to the stitched square.
- The hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray cardstock, the band colored with Pool Party Blends. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo Blends, then punched with the Bunny Builder Punch.
- The little flower was punched from Petal Pink cardstock with the Bitty Blooms Punch and crumpled, the leaf punched from Mint Macaron cardstock. They were added to her ear with a Mini Glue Dot and the center with a Red Rhinestone Jewel. The bunny was also added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, a trio of Twinkle stars were added to the background for a little bling!
Isn’t she SWEET? I think this one will go to my grand-daughter!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!