I really am pushing for Spring to get here…unfortunately we just got 4 inches of snow on Sunday and it is cold again! My mind says once March gets here, it should get WARM! lol! Doesn’t help that Mary and I just finished the DARLING little Treat Boxes for the newest Create with Connie and Mary Best Bunny Treat Box Collection of tutorials! I’m wanting Easter to get here so I can give them to my grandkids!
The Paper Players has a Spring Fever Theme PP431 Challenge this week, so I’m submitting this Best Bunny card for that.
I love the little top hat image that comes in the Best Bunny stamp set. I coordinated with the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper, which is what we used for the Best Bunny Treat Tutorial Collection. So now you have a coordinating card idea to give for Easter!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Whisper White, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Smoky Slate cardstock.
- A 2 x 5 piece of Twinkle Twinkle Designer Paper was added towards the left side.
- The largest Stitched Shape Square Framelit was cut from Pool Party cardstock and added to the front.
- The largest swirl in Swirly Scribbles was cut from Whisper White and added to the stitched square.
- The hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Basic Gray cardstock, the band colored with Pool Party Blends. It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink, colored with Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo Blends, then punched with the Bunny Builder Punch.
- The little flower was punched from Petal Pink cardstock with the Bitty Blooms Punch and crumpled, the leaf punched from Mint Macaron cardstock. They were added to her ear with a Mini Glue Dot and the center with a Red Rhinestone Jewel. The bunny was also added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To finish, a trio of Twinkle stars were added to the background for a little bling!
Isn’t she SWEET? I think this one will go to my grand-daughter!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6