Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! Our theme is “Easter Favors”. I love doing little favors for the place settings at holdays. This is a pretty quick one! The Clear Tiny Treats box does most of the work!
- Assemble the Clear Tiny Treat Box and fill with treats! (I bought these gummy carrots at The Dollar Tree)!
- Cut two pieces of Highland Heather cardstock at 2 x 5-7/8 and score both at 2-1/2 and 4-5/8.
- Stamp with the confetti image from Best Bunny stamp set with Highland Heather Ink randomly over the entire two pieces.
- Punch the larger panel end of both pieces with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Place Tear & Tape at the other end of one piece right along the edge and wrap the two pieces around the Clear Tiny Treat Box to fit, then adhere. The ends overlap about 1/4″ under the box.
- Add the 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon thru the holes in the tag and tie a bow.
- Cut a 1/2 x 2 piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut slits with scissors to make the “grass”. Adhere to bottom of front.
- Stamp the small bunnies in Best Bunny with Memento Black Ink and color with Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. Color ears and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. Add to front above grass with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch three flowers from Daffodil Delight cardstock and leaves from Lemon Lime Twist using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. Add to front with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels to centers of each flower.
- Stamp Easter Blessings from Itty Bitty Greetings with Memento Black Ink and punch with Classic Label Punch that is shortened. Tuck end under flower.
Isn’t that a fun favor??? Now, continue the blog hop to see what our Design Team did with the Easter Favor Challenge this week! I can’t wait to see their ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!