So, here is my Best Day Ever card for today’s blog hop! I love the bow punch and couldn’t resist using it for my card!
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Blushing Bride folded in half.
- The Whisper White layer is 4 x 5 1/4 and stamped with You Made My Day in Chocolate Chip at the bottom.
- A 4 x 3 1/4 piece of Best Year Ever DSP was measured down 1″ on each side and then cut into a point at the center of the bottom.
- A coordinating pattern in Best Year Ever DSP was punched with the Bow Punch and added to the point with a Mini Glue Dot.
- The Best Year Ever Accessory button was tied with White Bakers Twine, then added to the center of the bow with a Mini Glue Dot, too.
- Finally, the little medallion flower image was stamped on each side of the greeting with Blushing Bride ink and a Pearl colored with Daffodil Delight was added to the center.
OK, next up is my fabulous partner, Mary Brown. You know her card idea will be wonderful! Then continue around the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop!