Saturday was my son and daughter-in-law’s 5th wedding anniversary! We got to watch Quinn for them when they went out to dinner and a movie on Friday night! Since Allie is due to have our grandchild #3 in a couple weeks, it will probably be one of the last times they get out alone together for a while! Here she is trying to help me with my phone! Isn’t she getting big?
I had this card in mind to make for them…good thing it was a fairly CAS design because I was running late getting it ready before we went over to their house! I love the little filigree birds in the Birds & Blooms Thinlets set.
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Dapper Denim, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the Linen Thread was wrapped around couple times for the “wire” they sit on.
- The two birds were cut with Tip Top Taupe cardstock with the Birds and Blooms Thinlets, then added to the front.
- Congratulations from Floral Phrases was stamped in the upper left corner with Dapper Denim ink.
- A red glimmer heart was added above the birds.
- Inside was the “love grow stronger” greeting in Dapper Denim Ink and the flourish from Timeless Texture with Tip Top Taupe Ink.
- I also used the flourish on the envelope.
That’s it! A very CAS design…but I really like how it looks!
Are you ready? Have you subscribed yet? We’re getting ready to start! The Create with Connie and Mary August 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the Annual Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
Plus…as a HOLIDAY SPECIAL, get the set of 4 card ideas using Star of Light from the new Holiday Catalog to get a start on your Christmas card ideas!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
Get the details and sign up over at Create with Connie and Mary!