Ahhh, flower stamp sets…just love them! Can’t have enough, right? Here’s a new favorite set of mine, Birthday Blossoms!
Again, most of these items were already cut and on my desk…my starts pile…I just simply pulled them together to make this card! Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Watermelon Wonder, folded in half.
- On top is a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White.
- On the right side is a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Cherry on Top Designer Paper.
- Happy Birthday was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and the top colored with the Hello Honey Marker.
- Two of the flowers were stamped with Tuxedo Black on Watermelon Wonder and the centers on Hello Honey, then punched with the Pansy Punch and the centers cut out by hand. A tiny Pearl is in the center of each.
- The leaves were stamped with Tuxedo Black on Cucumber Crush and hand cut out.
- The flowers were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Pretty quick and easy…especially when you have the pieces done already! lol!
HURRY, HURRY!!! Only a TWO MORE DAYS to register for the Create with Connie and Mary LIVE event on July 11th! We’d LOVE to see you there! We have SIX very fun projects for you to make…see the preview photo for a sneak peek. Plus, have fun chatting with other stampers, lunch and PRIZES! See Create with Connie and Mary for more details!