It is getting late in the day, but just had to show off the card I made for a wedding we are attending this weekend using the Blended Seasons stamp set. TODAY (FRIDAY) IS THE LAST DAY TO GET IT!!! I absolutely LOVE the label framelits in here, and especially that they are stitched both inside and out! Kept it very simple as the bride isn’t into a lot of “bling”.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Petal Pink is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- The middle label from Stitched Seasons Framelits was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The middle oval from Layering Ovals was cut from Petal Pink and stamped with the Blended Seasons greeting in Memento Black.
- The bells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Seasons bell Framelit. They were colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then the white space painted with the Clear Wink of Stella.
That’s it!!! Super simple and yet very elegant, I think!
OK…get it NOW before it is gone! Visit my ONLINE STORE to order today!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!