It is getting late in the day, but just had to show off the card I made for a wedding we are attending this weekend using the Blended Seasons stamp set. TODAY (FRIDAY) IS THE LAST DAY TO GET IT!!! I absolutely LOVE the label framelits in here, and especially that they are stitched both inside and out! Kept it very simple as the bride isn’t into a lot of “bling”.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Petal Pink is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- The middle label from Stitched Seasons Framelits was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The middle oval from Layering Ovals was cut from Petal Pink and stamped with the Blended Seasons greeting in Memento Black.
- The bells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Seasons bell Framelit. They were colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then the white space painted with the Clear Wink of Stella.
That’s it!!! Super simple and yet very elegant, I think!
OK…get it NOW before it is gone! Visit my ONLINE STORE to order today!
Our SIX WEEKS of Christmas tutorials continue with the whimsical Merry Moose stamp set! Who doesn't think this moose is adorable? It is a perfect stamp set for people who loves the outdoors, or it makes great masculine cards! Our MERRY MOOSE COLLECTION will get you ready for Christmas AND other holidays, too! This EXPANDED Merry Moose Collection of tutorials has four Christmas card ideas, two birthday card ideas, and two small favor boxes that you will LOVE for your craft shows and gift giving anytime! See more details HERE!