It is getting late in the day, but just had to show off the card I made for a wedding we are attending this weekend using the Blended Seasons stamp set. TODAY (FRIDAY) IS THE LAST DAY TO GET IT!!! I absolutely LOVE the label framelits in here, and especially that they are stitched both inside and out! Kept it very simple as the bride isn’t into a lot of “bling”.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Petal Pink is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- The middle label from Stitched Seasons Framelits was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The middle oval from Layering Ovals was cut from Petal Pink and stamped with the Blended Seasons greeting in Memento Black.
- The bells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Seasons bell Framelit. They were colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then the white space painted with the Clear Wink of Stella.
That’s it!!! Super simple and yet very elegant, I think!
OK…get it NOW before it is gone! Visit my ONLINE STORE to order today!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: TAEZDWPA