It is getting late in the day, but just had to show off the card I made for a wedding we are attending this weekend using the Blended Seasons stamp set. TODAY (FRIDAY) IS THE LAST DAY TO GET IT!!! I absolutely LOVE the label framelits in here, and especially that they are stitched both inside and out! Kept it very simple as the bride isn’t into a lot of “bling”.
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Petal Pink is embossed with the Tufted Embossing Folder.
- The middle label from Stitched Seasons Framelits was cut from Whisper White cardstock.
- The middle oval from Layering Ovals was cut from Petal Pink and stamped with the Blended Seasons greeting in Memento Black.
- The bells were stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Stitched Seasons bell Framelit. They were colored with Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends, then the white space painted with the Clear Wink of Stella.
That’s it!!! Super simple and yet very elegant, I think!
OK…get it NOW before it is gone! Visit my ONLINE STORE to order today!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
We're excited to use Stampin' Up!'s PRETTY PUMPKINS BUNDLE for our next Collection to get us ready for fall! The bundle features pumpkins and vines and leaves...oh my! You'll get three card tutorials (one a special fold card) and a cute fall décor piece you can set out to hold your favorite candy, flowers, or other small items (it's also PERFECT for a tiered tray display!) We've paired the PRETTY PUMPKINS STAMP SET and DETAILED PUMPKIN DIES with the earthy tones of the Beauty of the Earth Designer Paper in this new collection of tutorials. More details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM