It's here!!! The most wonderful time of the year for Stampin' Up! It's Sale-A-Bration time!
What is Sale-A-Bration? A way to earn exclusive stamps, designer paper and accessories for FREE by:
- being a hostess (with EXTRA hostess benefits),
- joining as a demonstrator (over $156 in product for just $99)
- OR as a customer with each $50 purchase!
Take advantage of this SPECIAL SALE at any of my class events, Stamp Clubs or place an online order at ANY time!
JANUARY 22 – MARCH 22
Here's a card I did a couple months ago for a downline meeting swap! I've been holding it until this week to show it off. It features one of the Sale-A-Bration sets you can get FREE…Bloomin' Marvelous! It also has several of the new Spring Catalog products on it.
Here are the details!
- The base card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Melon Mambo, folded in half.
- I layered on 5 1/4 x 4 Whisper White, embossed with the new Honeycomb folder
- The new Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Paper is 2 x 4, placed along the left side.
- I punched 3 Postage Stamp punches from Pink Pirouette cardstock and adhered going across the front.
- The little butterflies from Bloomin' Marvelous are stamped in Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Pacific Point, then punched with the new Bitty Butterfly punch. Each body has a rhinestone jewel in the center.
- Finally, I stamped the greeting, Bloomin' Marvelous, in that same set with Black Stazon on a 1/2 x 3" strip of Daffodil Delight and cut the end in a flag point. I tucked the left edge under the Designer Paper.
Isn't this a fun card? I love the bright colors of the Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP!
It's not too late to join Create with Connie and Mary Spring Edition 2013! We've JUST started Week 1! Get over 30 step-by-step tutorials featuring products in the Spring and Sale-A-Bration brochures for only $34.95 US…that's just a little more than $1 each! What a bargain! Our site stays up over a year after the edition has ended, so you can refer back to them! Demos AND customers are welcome to join!