As the retirement list comes out later this month, I’m thinking of using my regular catalog sets more and more. Need to give them some love since I’ve focused on the Occasions catalog for the past few months. Here’s one I made a few months ago, but haven’t shared. It was inspired by several cards I saw on Pinterest, and I love the Melon Mambo/black/white color with the pop of Tempting Turquoise I used here!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Melon Mambo cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- Along the left side of the 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock layer, a 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Pop of Pink Designer Paper was added to a 1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Melon Mambo cardstock, then added to the Whisper White.
- The heart was cut from Melon Mambo and the word love from Basic Black with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and added to the front.
- Two flowers from Blooms & Wishes were stamped with Tempting Turquoise Ink on Whisper White and two leaves with Pear Pizzazz Ink. They were hand-cut and added to the heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The centers were made with the end of a pencil and Basic Black Ink.
So simple yet striking, I think! Did you know we will be kicking off our new April Mini Session soon? Here are the details!
Create with Connie and Mary’s new April 2017 Mini Session is COMING SOON!
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
And, if you subscribe to BOTH March AND April, you will receive a Spring 3D Bonus Project that is also perfect for a your spring classes! So head over to Create with Connie and Mary and subscribe!