PERCHED IN A TREE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Early Espresso cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Pumpkin Pie cardstock was adhered on top.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Pool Party cardstock:
- Stamp the branch from Perched on a Tree stamp set three times at staggering heights with Early Espresso Ink for the trunks.
- Color the trunks with SU600 Stampin’ Blends.
- Using the solid splatter image with light colors first for the top of the trees. I used Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie.
- Using the open splatter image, add Cherry Cobbler and mix in the above colors to fill in as desired.
- With a 1-1/4 x 3-7/8 piece of Crumb Cake, repeat with the splatter technique, tear off the top and add to the bottom of the trees, adhere finished Pool Party panel to Pumpkin Pie layer on base card.
- On 7/8 x 3-1/2 Basic White cardstock, stamp Perched in a Tree greeting with Early Espresso Ink, cut flag end and adhere to front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Champagne Rhinestones randomly to the leaves.
I love how this turned out with this set! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this blog hop challenge!
Stamp Sets: Perched on a Tree
Inks: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
C/S: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Basic White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Champagne Rhinestones, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!