- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock was added on top.
- The 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Early Espresso cardstock was placed towards the left side with a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Design a Daydream Designer Paper on top.
- The grass, trunk and palm top were cut from Basic White cardstock with the Palm Dies. The grass and palm top were colored with Old Olive and Granny Apple Green Ink with Sponge Daubers. The tree trunk was colored with Early Espresso Ink.
- The coconuts from Paradise Palms stamp set were stamped with Early Espresso Ink on scrap Basic White and cut with the Dies. All were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Paradise Palms stamp set was stamped on scrap Basic White with Early Espresso Ink and cut with the Meadow label die. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of Adhesive Backed Milky Dots were added to the background. (I like how the white/clear ones take on the color of the cardstock around it…these have a greenish hue to them!)
Palm trees and the beach…my kind of day! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Paradise Palms
Inks: Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive
C/S: Basic White, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Design a Daydream DSP
Accessories: Palm Dies, Meadow Dies (label), Adhesive Backed Milky Dots, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!