- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The frame was cut from Early Espresso cardstock with the Fabulous Frames Die and Stampin’ Dimensionals place along the back of the frame.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of He’s All That Designer Paper was added to the back of the frame over the Dimensionals, then added to the front. The scroll images from Hello Harvest were stamped in the corners with Early Espresso Ink.
- The pumpkin was cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock, the stem from Mossy Meadow cardstock, the vine from Early Espresso cardstock and cut/embossed with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies. They were added inside the frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two leaves from Hello Harvest stamp set were stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies. They were added under the pumpkin.
- The greeting from Hello Harvest was stamped with Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and hand-cut around the words. It was added to the leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, two Leaf Label & Amber Gems were added to the pumpkin.
Hmmm, ok…do you think this looks vintage? I hope so! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Hello Harvest
Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
C/S: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, He’s The Man Designer Paper
Accessories: Fabulous Frames, Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Leaf Label & Amber Gems, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!