OK…how many of you have played ALL day with the Brusho Crystals! Once you get started it is hard to put them away! But I knew they would be perfect for our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme…abstract backgrounds!
And…you know what is FUN about this card? ALL the pieces except for the base came from “starters” on my desk. You know…those bits and pieces of projects and images stamped, but not used? How exciting to turn them all into a cohesive card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmery White cardstock, Brusho Crystals of Yellow, Prussian Blue and Gamborge were added to a very wet background.
- A large Layering Shapes Circle was cut from Share What You Love DSP, and a smaller scallop circle from Grapefruit Grove cardstock. Both were adhered to the front.
- A Whisper White circle was cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. Thank You from Love What You Do was inked with a Basic Black marker separately, then stamped.
- The flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove Ink on the circle and colored with the Petal Pink Marker. The centers were colored with Basic Black Marker. The circle was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was cut from the Share What You Love DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! So glad to use up some of my “starters”, too! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Preorder has begun for the Occasions Catalog and demos are able to purchase the stamp set, Bloom by Bloom! (Customers can order beginning January 3!) These newest tutorials feature the FANTASTIC Happiness Blooms Suite of products! We fell in love with the bright, bold colors and retro flower look and are excited for you to see what we did with them! We have three cards (one a special fold) and a wonderful organizing project, all designed by Connie and Mary! See details HERE!