OK…how many of you have played ALL day with the Brusho Crystals! Once you get started it is hard to put them away! But I knew they would be perfect for our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme…abstract backgrounds!
And…you know what is FUN about this card? ALL the pieces except for the base came from “starters” on my desk. You know…those bits and pieces of projects and images stamped, but not used? How exciting to turn them all into a cohesive card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmery White cardstock, Brusho Crystals of Yellow, Prussian Blue and Gamborge were added to a very wet background.
- A large Layering Shapes Circle was cut from Share What You Love DSP, and a smaller scallop circle from Grapefruit Grove cardstock. Both were adhered to the front.
- A Whisper White circle was cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. Thank You from Love What You Do was inked with a Basic Black marker separately, then stamped.
- The flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove Ink on the circle and colored with the Petal Pink Marker. The centers were colored with Basic Black Marker. The circle was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was cut from the Share What You Love DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! So glad to use up some of my “starters”, too! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!