OK…how many of you have played ALL day with the Brusho Crystals! Once you get started it is hard to put them away! But I knew they would be perfect for our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme…abstract backgrounds!
And…you know what is FUN about this card? ALL the pieces except for the base came from “starters” on my desk. You know…those bits and pieces of projects and images stamped, but not used? How exciting to turn them all into a cohesive card!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Grapefruit Grove cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Shimmery White cardstock, Brusho Crystals of Yellow, Prussian Blue and Gamborge were added to a very wet background.
- A large Layering Shapes Circle was cut from Share What You Love DSP, and a smaller scallop circle from Grapefruit Grove cardstock. Both were adhered to the front.
- A Whisper White circle was cut with the Stitched Shapes Circle. Thank You from Love What You Do was inked with a Basic Black marker separately, then stamped.
- The flowers were stamped with Grapefruit Grove Ink on the circle and colored with the Petal Pink Marker. The centers were colored with Basic Black Marker. The circle was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was cut from the Share What You Love DSP and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it! So glad to use up some of my “starters”, too! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this pretty fall set called Nature's Harvest! It has flowers, leaves, branches and some wonderful greetings and we love the detailed Harvest Dies! For this Collection, we've paired the NATURE'S HARVEST BUNDLE with the coordinating Harvest Meadow Designer Paper for an explosion of muted fall colors and fun designs! You'll get SIX card ideas and TWO easy 3D projects using this gorgeous bundle! That's a total of EIGHT tutorials! See more details here!
Aren't those sheep just the CUTEST? How on earth could you ever resist getting them! We couldn't wait to play with this set and build a card tutorial Collection for you that we know you will love! AND...best of all you can get the stamp set and dies for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration period! For this Collection, we've paired the COUNTING SHEEP STAMP SET and SHEEP DIES with the Border Basics Dies and Pattern Party Designer Paper for a bright and cheerful look! You'll get SIX card ideas using this fun bundle! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: KWK2ZCM9