Wow! Christmas is OVER…how did that happen? I love seeing family and friends, but also enjoy the week after relaxing and getting back to normal. We still have another Christmas coming up with my oldest son and his family since they were at her folks this year, so we have that to look forward to.
This week’s theme is Anything Sale-A-Bration…well, we have an awesome selection to choose from this year! It starts on January 4th…not too much longer to wait! Here’s what I did using the stamp set, Flowering Fields.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Wisteria Wonder, folded in half.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer was cut to 3-3/4 x 5.
- In the center of the 3-5/8 x 4-7/8 layer of Whisper White, the image from the SAB set, Flowering Fields was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink several times in a fan like shape. The leaves and flowers were colored with Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder Markers.
- A 1″ x 3-5/8 strip of the heart pattern in Have a Cuppa Designer Paper Stack was adhered to the bottom of the Whisper White.
- The window sill from Hearth & Home Thinlets was cut twice from Crumb Cake cardstock, then the top of one trimmed off. The edges were sponged with Crumb Cake ink, then adhered the top band to the bottom full window sill for some dimension.
- You’re in my thoughts from Watercolor Wishes was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink in the upper right corner.
- Finally, a double strand of Linen Thread was tied in a box and adhered to the base of the flowers with a Mini Glue Dot.
Isn’t that a new look for that stamp set? OK…follow along to Mary Brown’s blog to see her Sale-A-Bration selection and card, then check out the rest of the Design Team blogs to see what they did! Or go back to Deb Currier’s blog in the opposite direction!