- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Mint Macaron, folded in half.
- A 4 x 5 piece of Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper was cut at an angle across the top and adhered to a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- Pool Party Glimmer Paper was adhered across the seam and attached in the back.
- Peek-a-Boo greeting from Suite Sayings was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black in the upper right corner.
- The pea pod from Friends & Flowers stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White, watercolored with Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron Markers and an AquaPainter, then punched with the Festive Flower Builder Punch.
- A 2″ circle was punched from Soft Sky and embossed with the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder and adhered to a 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle punched from Mossy Meadow.
- The pea pod was added to the center with a Stampin’ Dimensional and two vines stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink, cut out and added to the top of the pea pod. The entire element was placed on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch two of the X images with the Festive Flower Builder Punch from Calypso Coral cardstock, glue together and place next to the pea pod. Add a Perfect White Accent to the middle.
I love how this turned out! OK…you can go backwards to see Melissa Davies’ baby creation, or continue on the Blog Hop with the next stop at Mary Brown to see her baby card!