It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! Continuing with our celebrations…this week our Design Team will be CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS. We have a BUNCH of February birthdays in our family!
For this card, I’ve used Flying Home again! I love the little birdhouse hanging from the bouquet of flowers. It reminds me that I need to have my husband hang our birdhouse in the trees behind our house this spring. We see lots of Blue Jays, Yellow Finches, Cardinals, Woodpeckers, etc. Would love to see some more varieties of birds!
- The case is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake cardstock , a 1 x 4 piece of Tutti-Fruitti Designer Paper was placed across the bottom.
- The image was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Stampin’ Blends…I think I had almost every color out! lol! It was cut with the large Stitched Shape Circle and layered on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Celebrate the Good Stuff from Picture Perfect Birthday was stamped with Memento Black Ink across the top.
- Some Tutti-Fruitti Adhesive Sequins were added to the background.
What a pretty card if I must say so myself! OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our BRAND NEW A Good Day Collection Class Kit to Go is NOW AVAILABLE! We have four different options for you to choose from…with step-by-step photo tutorials that are easy to follow! You’ll get 3 card ideas (one a special fold) and one 3D project that is SO fun! Check out the details HERE!