Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “FALL IS IN THE AIR”! I hadn’t pulled out my Leaflet Framelits yet this year…and I thought I’d combine it with the pretty Petals & Paisley’s Designer Paper using a reverse leaf design!
Here are the details…pretty CAS design!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cajun Craze cardstock, folded in half.
- The 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 piece of Petals & Posies Designer Paper was adhered towards the top of the base card.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, the maple leaf was cut with the Leaflet Framelits. The edges were sponged with Crumb Cake Ink and the greeting from Suite Seasons was added with Chocolate Chip Ink to the bottom. It was placed on the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A piece of Delightful Dijon Ribbon from the Ribbon Trio Pack was tied in a knot and added above the stem of the leaf.
- The Metallic Enamel Shape Dots were added to the front for some extra bling.
Check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the “Fall is in the Air” theme this week! Click on the buttons below to forward to the Create with Connie and Mary website and then to Mary Brown, or backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card!
But first…we just opened our September 2016 Mini Session and it’s not too late to sign up! The September 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US and we’re using products and stamp sets from the new HOLIDAY Catalog…aren’t you loving the new stuff?
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All project tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be shown anywhere else online!
Sign up for both September and October for only $17.90 US and we have a Fall BONUS project for you designed by Connie Babbert using the Home Sweet Home Bundle! Head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to sign up now!