It’s time for a new Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Design Team will be featuring our Favorite Framelits/Thinlits! I really had a HARD time deciding what to use this week! But, I decided to use the Sure Do Love You framelits this time. It is the one set that has gotten the most use lately! lol!
I received a swap card recently from LouAnn Cruttenden that had this idea for a peek-a-boo heart that I loved. I switched it up to make it my own version. With all the pinks, purples and golds in the Painted with Love Designer Paper, I hadn’t used red and white for any Valentines yet this year!
- The case is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Sequins Folder (it is SO hard to get a good photo of this!) and adhered to the front.
- The large heart was stamped in the center on the front of the Whisper White, then the heart from the Lots to Love Box Framelits was cut out of the center.
- The greeting heart was stamped with Real Red Ink on scrap Whisper White and placed inside to fit within the cut-out heart.
- Sure Do Love You was stamped with Real Red Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut out with the banner framelit, then added across the front.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop! I’m sure they have some FABULOUS creations! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!