Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “HALLOWEEN BOO”! We’re using “Spooky or Scary” Halloween ideas on our cards this week! With the Holiday Catalog, we have a lot of choice! Of course…I chose the eyes from Jar of Haunts. Can’t get much spookier than that! It was this image that sold me on this stamp set, but this was the first time I had used it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black cardstock folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Old Olive cardstock.
- On the 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White cardstock layer, the brick image from Ghoulish Grunge was stamped twice with Smoky Slate Ink in the center.
- A 3/4 x 4 strip of Halloween Night DSP was placed across the front.
- The Smoky Slate/Black Baker’s Twine was wrapped around and tied with a bow.
- Happy Halloween from Jar of Haunts was stamped with Real Red Ink in the upper right corner.
- The jar was stamped with Memento Black Ink, as well as the eyeballs and the slime and colored with Old Olive, Real Red, Marina Mist Stampin’ Write Markers. It was cut with the Everyday Jar Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
Is that sufficiently spooky enough for you? I think so!
Check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the “Halloween Boo” theme this week! Click on the buttons below to go to our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session…we are getting ready to open on October 11th! Then continue on to Mary Brown’s website or backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card! Here’s a sneak peek!