Our theme this week on the Saturday Create with Connie and Mary Blog Hop is “HALLOWEEN COLORS”! I must admit that I went away from the usual colors of orange and black this week. I love the addition of purple over the past few years, so I went with it!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Perfect Plum cardstock folded in half.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic Black cardstock.
- On the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Smoky Slate cardstock layer, large Circle Framelit was cut from Crushed Curry cardstock and sponged around the edges with Pumpkin Pie Ink. The spooky tree from the Halloween Scene Edgelits was placed across the front.
- One of the houses from Halloween Night DSP was hand-cut and added next to the tree. The windows were colored with the Crushed Curry Marker.
- The witch was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Smoky Slate, then cut with the Edgelits, colored with Perfect Plum, Basic Gray and Crushed Curry Markers, then added to the front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two bats were stamped at the top left corner and the greeting was stamped in the bottom right with Memento Black Ink.
- Finally, some Halloween Night Enamel Dots were added to the front for a little bling!
Check out what the rest of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team did with the “Halloween Colors” theme this week! Click on the buttons below to go to our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session…we are now taking signups! Then continue on to Mary Brown’s website or backwards to see Melissa Davies’ card! Here’s a sneak peek!