It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Trick or Treat favors” this week. I love doing little treat favors for my customers and grandkids. This one I designed for my recent Spooky Cat class! The box fits two Reece’s peanut butter “eyeballs” treats! The belly band slips off to reveal the treats in the lidded box below!
- The box was cut and scored from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- A 1-1/2 x 6 piece of Spooky Night DSP makes the belly band to wrap around the box and adhere in the front.
- On top is the Everyday Label punched from Very Vanilla cardstock.
- On top of that is the Spooky Cat punched from Basic Gray cardstock and stamped the eyes in Memento Black from Spooky Cat stamp set. A necklace of Black Rhinestones is placed around her neck.
- Two pumpkins were cut from the Spooky Night Designer Paper and added to the front of the cat.
- Black Baker’s Twine is wrapped around her tail and tied in a bow.
- Trick or Treat from Spooky Cat stamp set is stamped with Memento Black on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and punched with the Classic Label Punch.
- Inside, the eyeballs were stamped with Memento Black Ink on the lid. (I cut it apart from the words so I could use it easier).
- Two Eyeball Reece Peanut Cups are attached inside with Mini Glue Dots.
I can’t wait to see what the Design Team did with the challenge this week! Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our October Mini Session, then onto Mary Brown or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online. All for only $8.95 US!
See details at Create with Connie and Mary!