Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! So far the past few weeks, we’ve done Cute Halloween cards, Spooky Halloween Cards and now we are doing Halloween Favors! You still have a few days until Halloween, so get those craft supplies out!
The candy bar is revealed by pulling up on the bow of the ribbon!
- The base is 3-1/4 x 7 Basic Black cardstock, scored at 1/2, 1, 2-1/4 and 2-3/4.
- The bat Monster Bash DSP is cut 1 x 3 and adhered on the top of the box portio
- 1/4″ holes are punched on the front panel and back panel
- Tear & Tape is applied to the tab end of the Basic Black, then folded around to form a box (the top and bottom are open).
- The 2-3/4 x 3 Whisper White panel is stamped with the cobweb from Wonderfully Wicked with Gray Granite Ink, the “Have a” and “Good Time” greetings with Memento Black Ink. It is adhered to the Basic Black panel.
- Wicked is stamped with Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White, then cut with the Ornate Frames die.
- The Ornante Frame is cut from Pumpkin Pie, and the greeting layered on top.
- The cat from Wonderfully Wicked is stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White, hand-cut, and added to the Wicked Greeting with Mini Glue Dots.
- Some Linen Thread is tied in a bow and added to the neck of the cat with a Mini Glue dot.
- Wicked is adhere to the top of the box portion with Stampin’ Dimensionals only on the left side.
- The raven from Monster Bash Enamel Shapes was added to the top of the W.
- The Black Glitter Ribbon is fed thru both holes, then the Hershey bar placed inside the ends. Push the ribbon and candy bar down thru the box and then tie a bow with the ribbon at the top.
OK…that’s my favor! Go check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they did for their Halloween Favor! Next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card!
Use HOST CODE: XUBVX69X
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 5th as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!