Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite In Color”! With so many new colors, my focus has been just the tiniest less focused on the In Colors, but I do love all the primary colors! Of course…had to pick Pineapple Punch…a bright and sunny yellow…for my favorite!
I also wanted to use my brand new Healing Hugs. I know this set will get a LOT of use from me. I’m already sending off this card to a stamping friend who just found out she has cancer. I hope the bright color cheers her up and that she knows we are thinking and praying for her.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 3/4 x 4 piece of In Colors Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Basket Weave embossing folder, then the sides cut up on an angle to resemble a basket.
- The handle was made by cutting two largest ovals from the Layered Ovals Framelits.
- The rose was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White then hand cut. The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green (my favorite new green!) on Whisper White and hand cut. They were added to the basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting in Healing Hugs was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, cut with a flag end, then added to the basket, tucked under the leaves.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR favorite In Color by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!