Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite In Color”! With so many new colors, my focus has been just the tiniest less focused on the In Colors, but I do love all the primary colors! Of course…had to pick Pineapple Punch…a bright and sunny yellow…for my favorite!
I also wanted to use my brand new Healing Hugs. I know this set will get a LOT of use from me. I’m already sending off this card to a stamping friend who just found out she has cancer. I hope the bright color cheers her up and that she knows we are thinking and praying for her.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 3/4 x 4 piece of In Colors Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Basket Weave embossing folder, then the sides cut up on an angle to resemble a basket.
- The handle was made by cutting two largest ovals from the Layered Ovals Framelits.
- The rose was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White then hand cut. The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green (my favorite new green!) on Whisper White and hand cut. They were added to the basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting in Healing Hugs was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, cut with a flag end, then added to the basket, tucked under the leaves.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR favorite In Color by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27