Today’s Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Favorite In Color”! With so many new colors, my focus has been just the tiniest less focused on the In Colors, but I do love all the primary colors! Of course…had to pick Pineapple Punch…a bright and sunny yellow…for my favorite!
I also wanted to use my brand new Healing Hugs. I know this set will get a LOT of use from me. I’m already sending off this card to a stamping friend who just found out she has cancer. I hope the bright color cheers her up and that she knows we are thinking and praying for her.
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pineapple Punch cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, a 3/4 x 4 piece of In Colors Designer Paper was added to the bottom.
- The 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Basket Weave embossing folder, then the sides cut up on an angle to resemble a basket.
- The handle was made by cutting two largest ovals from the Layered Ovals Framelits.
- The rose was stamped with Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White then hand cut. The leaves were stamped with Granny Apple Green (my favorite new green!) on Whisper White and hand cut. They were added to the basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting in Healing Hugs was stamped with Memento Black on scrap Whisper White, cut with a flag end, then added to the basket, tucked under the leaves.
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and THEIR favorite In Color by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV