Most of you know that the reason I started selling Stampin’ Up! was because of the cool 3D items that I could make using stamps and products. AND…because the color coordination of Stampin’ Up! products appeals to my “control” tendencies. They make it SO easy! Well…Easter is one of those times that I LOVE to make little 3D favors for my Easter table. So, this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are featuring Easter favors! Hope you get some FUN ideas! And, since I love the little bunny in Garden Girl, I had to feature her again on my Silver Mini Gable Box!
- The base one of the Silver Mini Gable Boxes. They are just the perfect size for putting in some Easter grass and candy!
- The sides are decorated with a 1-3/4 x 12 piece of the polka dot pattern in Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper (one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration Level 1 selections!).
- The flower row image in Garden Girl was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink on a 1-3/4 x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Stampin’ Blends. It was adhered to a 2 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Smoky Slate and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends. The puffy tail is colored with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- The tag was made by punching the Tailored Tag from Calypso Coral cardstock and adding a Daffodil Delight 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle punch. Over that is a Classic Label stamped with Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched from Whisper White cardstock.
- The butterfly from Garden Girl is stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends, then handcut and adhered to the tag with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A 1/4″ circle was punched in the tag and a Rhinestone added for some bling.
- The top is tied closed with some Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (another free Sale-a-bration selections) and the tag tied on.
LOVE it! I think my grand-daughter will get this one in her Easter basket this year! Now to figure out what to do with the boys! lol!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Our second release from Stampin' Up!'s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are "class kit to go" focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!