Most of you know that the reason I started selling Stampin’ Up! was because of the cool 3D items that I could make using stamps and products. AND…because the color coordination of Stampin’ Up! products appeals to my “control” tendencies. They make it SO easy! Well…Easter is one of those times that I LOVE to make little 3D favors for my Easter table. So, this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop we are featuring Easter favors! Hope you get some FUN ideas! And, since I love the little bunny in Garden Girl, I had to feature her again on my Silver Mini Gable Box!
- The base one of the Silver Mini Gable Boxes. They are just the perfect size for putting in some Easter grass and candy!
- The sides are decorated with a 1-3/4 x 12 piece of the polka dot pattern in Bubbles & Fizz Designer Paper (one of the FREE Sale-A-Bration Level 1 selections!).
- The flower row image in Garden Girl was stamped twice with Memento Black Ink on a 1-3/4 x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with Stampin’ Blends. It was adhered to a 2 x 3-3/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock.
- The bunny was stamped with Memento Black Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, then colored with the Smoky Slate and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends. The puffy tail is colored with the Clear Wink of Stella.
- The tag was made by punching the Tailored Tag from Calypso Coral cardstock and adding a Daffodil Delight 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle punch. Over that is a Classic Label stamped with Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched from Whisper White cardstock.
- The butterfly from Garden Girl is stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends, then handcut and adhered to the tag with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A 1/4″ circle was punched in the tag and a Rhinestone added for some bling.
- The top is tied closed with some Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon (another free Sale-a-bration selections) and the tag tied on.
LOVE it! I think my grand-daughter will get this one in her Easter basket this year! Now to figure out what to do with the boys! lol!
OK…make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations by continuing on with the blog hop…they will have some wonderful ideas! Next up is our Create with Connie & Mary website and then Mary Brown and her creative design!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!